Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/29 11:39:15 UTC

Is there a way to configure transaction retry in Geronimo 2.1.7 snapshot?

Hi all,

These days I am doing a transaction retry test against geronimo tomcat 2.1.7
snapshot. I know there are some improvements on transaction handling in the
coming G 2.1.7 release and assume the transaction retry should be OK, but
the test results does not show that.

So my question is that, is there any special configuration when we do app
deployment? Can anyone shed a light for me? thanks a lot!

Attached is my application deployment plan for review.

Thanks in advance!

Forrest

Re: Is there a way to configure transaction retry in Geronimo 2.1.7 snapshot?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 29, 2010, at 5:39 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> These days I am doing a transaction retry test against geronimo tomcat 2.1.7 snapshot. I know there are some improvements on transaction handling in the coming G 2.1.7 release and assume the transaction retry should be OK, but the test results does not show that.
>
> So my question is that, is there any special configuration when we do app deployment? Can anyone shed a light for me? thanks a lot!
>
> Attached is my application deployment plan for review.

There shouldn't be any special configuration required. Details about your test and failure information would be helpful...

--kevan