Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/18 17:58:55 UTC

Ready tutorial OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.0 in CentOS 6.5 to download

Hi All,

Nobody has given a response to the question of how edited the wiki page
of tutorials Apache OpenMeetings to be able to raise a new tutorial.

A tutorial is a common good for the community and more even if they have
requested it.

If the administrators of Apache OpenMeetings do not know how there work
the different processes of his structure, they would do well in response
quarrelling and giving it for the benefit of the community.

Meanwhile you can unload a new tutorial called:

Installation of OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.x in CentOS 6.5.pdf

...from:

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B2B7CuoLiRX2NGViMDc5ODUtYzBiNy00MDIyLWJmODItMGVjNTU0Y2VjODQ1&usp=drive_web&num=50&sort=name&layout=list#list

Regard

Alvaro

Re: Re: Ready tutorial OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.0 in CentOS 6.5 to download

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Maybe additional "karma" need to granted for edit

@Sebastian, maybe you know anything about this?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: Ready tutorial OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.0 in CentOS 6.5 to download

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

Can you help with this? maybe you have permissions required?

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry...this is the right...

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Helo,

Aw: Re: Ready tutorial OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.0 in CentOS 6.5 to download

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.