Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2019/11/06 19:34:55 UTC

Failing CIs has been fixed

Hi all,

our CI, especially TeamCity and LGTM had been broken for a while because of
a missing library in the maven repository. If you see the following error
in the log, your PR is suffering the same problem.

[2019-11-03 13:04:43] [autobuild] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.twitter:scrooge-maven-plugin:4.11.0:testCompile (thrift-test-sources)
on project druid-thrift-extensions: Execution thrift-test-sources of goal
com.twitter:scrooge-maven-plugin:4.11.0:testCompile failed: Plugin
com.twitter:scrooge-maven-plugin:4.11.0 or one of its dependencies could
not be resolved: Could not find artifact
org.apache.thrift:libthrift:jar:0.5.0-1 in central (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/8419 should have fixed this
issue, but sadly, you may need to merge master into your PRs to trigger the
CI without the maven negative cache. Please update your PR if you see this
issue.

Thanks,
Jihoon

Re: Failing CIs has been fixed