Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ma...@mlp-ag.com on 2002/03/21 17:29:59 UTC

New Problems runnig FOP

Hi Christian, your hint was good.
I executed the fop.bat but I got two new problems now.
I had to delete the Xalan.jar and xerces.jar from the classpath, so that the
changes took effect, now I can´t use xalan and xerces anymore (at least not, if
I want to use fop...), which is a minor problem but a little bit unnerving.

If I want to start fop from command line, it now comes up with the error
message: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/SAXException
Shouldn´t this be handled by the xerces-1.2.3.jar?

Can somebody help?...Please

Markus