Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 14:58:45 UTC

Blueprint and xpath

Hello.

I've just read a bug report about a bad namespace handling in xpath
expressions in blueprint DSL :

The default seems to be fixed in versions 2.0.x an 2.10, but as I'm
currently working with ServiceMix 4.4.2 and on its embedded 2.8.5 version, I
can't upgrade easily...

Is there any workaround ?

Thanks.

Re: Blueprint and xpath