Posted to -deprecated@jakarta.apache.org by Diana Cardenas <dp...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/09 19:20:51 UTC

JSP ??? syntax .... ???

I just installed tomcat and got the examples to work, but trying the JSPs
I've been writing and testing using orcle JDeveloper I get teh exception:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find any information on property
'CatId' in a bean of type 'ASOBANCARIA.categorias'

I have the set and get methods for the attribute CatId implemented in the
class categorias......It works using the testing env of JDeveloper.
Any ideas? greatly appreciated!

Thanks

diana