Posted to general@db.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/02/28 13:40:20 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][PROPOSAL] DB Commons Subproject

With four of five PMC members voting +1 (Geir, Thomas, Jason, Rodney), and
several non-binding votes of support, this proposal has been accepted.

I'll send one more note to general and the initial committers once the
mailing lists have been set up.  From then on discussion can happen over
there.