Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Ja...@L-3com.com on 2005/12/21 21:22:16 UTC

renderTool eval() method

I've been trying to get the renderTool working in my Velocity page for the
past few days.  I'm trying to render dynamic properties.  I'm having
difficulty with getting the context part of the parameter list in the
renderTools eval() method.  The examples I've seen assume that there is a
context variable in the context that references the context.  Since I am
using a Struts actionform for my middle tier how do I get the velocity
context and insert a reference to itself within the context?

Thanks,

Jason Tingle