Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Taimoor Aslam <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/22 12:58:48 UTC

Getting header information and saving in hbase

I used static interceptor and avro sink in client configuration to add custom information in headers , and in server configuration i used avro source and  hbase sink to save the data in hbase table, but only the contents in body of the event saved in table, and  i also want to save incoming key value pairs in headers. How to ?

Re: Getting header information and saving in hbase

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Taimoor,

You need to implement the HbaseEventSerializer (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/HbaseEventSerializer.java;h=2c0f0e6c5a2d06d88b0ea0f3f11e3dee82243882;hb=HEAD) (for HBaseSink) or AsyncHbaseEventSerializer (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java;h=9ae6c289da8b01cf05b68811d1880515a2ad4169;hb=HEAD) (for AsyncHBaseSink) and return the Puts/Increments in the format you want.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan