Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Ramirez <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/01 02:25:54 UTC

Porting Mina

Actionscript 3 implements non-blocking sockets. I have never used Java only C#,PHP,Perl and Actionscript. I guess I will start with the source and very good Java book :)

Thanks

---------------------------------

Re: Porting Mina

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Michael Link a écrit :

> If you have used C# then you shouldn't have any problems with Java.
> The class libraries are somewhat different but in the whole very
> similar. BTW, a port to .NET would be nice, too .... and this thing
> would be certainly called NINA :-)

If ported to C#, why don't name it CHINA ? ;)

Re: Porting Mina

Posted by Michael Link <mi...@onlinehome.de>.
If you have used C# then you shouldn't have any problems with Java. The
class libraries are somewhat different but in the whole very similar.
BTW, a port to .NET would be nice, too .... and this thing would be
certainly called NINA :-)

Bye,

Mike