Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mikhail Kostyuckovich <m....@irdeto.com> on 2020/05/10 07:33:12 UTC

IGNITE-12976: Invalid SQL syntax for NULLS LAST / NULLS FIRST in IgniteQueryGenerator

Hello Ignite Developers,

I have prepared a small PR fixing the following issue related to Spring Data integration:

IGNITE-12976: Invalid SQL syntax for NULLS LAST / NULLS FIRST in IgniteQueryGenerator

Could you please have a look and approve/accept?
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7766

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kostyuckovich

Re: IGNITE-12976: Invalid SQL syntax for NULLS LAST / NULLS FIRST in IgniteQueryGenerator

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikhail,

Thank you in you help with this! I left some comments in JIRA [1].

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikhail,