Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Chenini, Mohamed " <MC...@geico.com> on 2009/03/24 22:35:48 UTC

Looking for a book on the jetty server

Hi,

Is there a good book on the jetty server to learn more on it? Since
Wicket users seems to use Jetty as the Servlet/Web container.

Thanks,

Mohamed

====================
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.

Re: Looking for a book on the jetty server

Posted by Eduardo Nunes <es...@gmail.com>.
I think that it isn't a problem to use Jetty in production. In brazil
there is a huge forum about java www.guj.com.br and they were using
Tomcat, the forum was slow, they changed to Jetty and added some other
techniques and now everything goes fine.

Sure that if you want to use JEE, IMHO I suggest you to use glassfish.

Posted by "Chenini, Mohamed " <MC...@geico.com>.
Thanks to all for your feedback.

Posted by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.