Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Filip Balas <fb...@IMVProjects.com> on 2005/02/15 16:42:20 UTC

Mailing List archive problem...

Does anyone else find the mailing list archive
completely useless?  No matter what I search for,
even my own messages, I get no results and when
I try to manually go through the list by subject... I
get a servlet error.

Anyone know who to talk to about this?
There is alot of valuable material trapped
in this useless archive and I think that with all
the time people are spending answering questions,
that the answers should be available to everyone...
not just those who have an email collecting fetish.

Filip