Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by George Nicoll <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 15:44:16 UTC

Status of optiq

Hi

I've just stumbled across optiq - it looks interesting and am wondering
what the status of the project is.

You appear to have recently moved to apache incubation but I can't get the
source code from https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/optiq/.

I can get the code from the old git repos (
https://github.com/julianhyde/optiq, optiq-csv, linq4j) but the repo is
retired and the code is not building from fresh (I'm sure I can get it
building eventually though).

If this email is active, please could you let me know where to get the
latest maintained code from.

Thanks

George

Re: Status of optiq

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.
George,

Per http://git.apache.org the locations for Optiq are
git://git.apache.org/incubator-optiq.git (git repo via git protocol)
http://git.apache.org/incubator-optiq.git (git repo via http)
http://github.com/apache/incubator-optiq (mirror of git repo)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-optiq.git (writeable git repo for committers)

These all work. Most people find the github mirror the most convenient.

I see the incubator status page http://incubator.apache.org/projects/optiq.html has a bad link. I presume that’s where you got your URL. Sorry about that. I’ll fix it.

Julian

Re: Status of optiq

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.