Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> on 2013/07/22 12:09:17 UTC

How to create Port Forwarding rule for VM through UI?

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to create port forwarding rule for a specific vm
through Cloudstack UI?
You can just mention the navigational steps.

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: How to create Port Forwarding rule for VM through UI?

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Gaurav,

Port forwarding to work you need to create firewall rule also.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.