Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2010/07/26 10:19:32 UTC

call for contributors

Dear list subscribers,

as you may know we are currently working on a website redesign and moving the documentation to a
Confluence wiki. We hope to make it more usable, accurate and easier maintainable that way.

This means a lot of work where YOU can help. This is your chance to give something back to the
community. We need some new texts and we need help moving the existing documentation to Confluence.
I've created [1] to keep track of the work. I've also created some sub-tasks that show things that
still have to be done. Pick one and start contributing! The tasks are easy, require no coding and
can be done by every one of you! There is no excuse to not contribute! ;-)

If you have produced something that you'd like to contribute, just attach it to the appropriate
sub-task and tick the "grant license for inclusion" option. If you'd like to contribute larger
pieces of work or would like to become a regular contributor and have shown your commitment, we can
arrange for direct access to the wiki once you have signed and submitted an ICLA.

If you have something to contribute that is not on the sub-task list just create a new issue and
attach it there.

Hoping to see a lot of contributions,

Uli

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1205