Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2022/08/16 20:03:11 UTC

[ANN] Release Maven Help Plugin 3.3.0 released

The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven
Help Plugin version 3.3.0.

This module generates browsable HTML pages from Java source code.

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-help-plugin/

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-help-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>3.3.0</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven Help Plugin - Version 3.3.0

** Bug
     * [MPH-164] - Effective-pom ignores artifact argument
     * [MPH-171] - Plugin repositories are not preserved from project pom

** Improvement
     * [MPH-162] - Allow all mojos to be configured to produce
repeatable output
     * [MPH-167] - make build Reproducible
     * [MPH-170] - Require Maven 3.1.1 (drop dependency to Maven 3.0)

** Task
     * [MPH-187] - Upgrade to JDK minimum
     * [MPH-188] - Cleanup - Pom

** Dependency upgrade
     * [MPH-174] - Upgrade XStream to 1.4.17
     * [MPH-179] - Upgrade XStream to 1.4.18
     * [MPH-186] - maven-parent to 37
     * [MPH-190] - Upgrade Maven Reporting API to 3.1.1

Enjoy,

-The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Release Maven Help Plugin 3.3.0 released

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2022-08-17 um 08:42 schrieb Piotr Żygieło:
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 at 22:03, Michael wrote:
>>
>> The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven
>> Help Plugin version 3.3.0.
>

>> This module generates browsable HTML pages from Java source code.
>>

> Hmmm...
>
> Should there be a new release [of Maven Help Plugin] - perhaps it
> could be omitted in the next announcement ?
>
> Piotrek

Darn, well spotted! I have copied my ANN message, but did not fully
modify it. Thanks for the pointer!

Re: [ANN] Release Maven Help Plugin 3.3.0 released

Posted by Piotr Żygieło <pi...@gmail.com>.