Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@squid-labs.com> on 2007/05/05 05:55:06 UTC

SolrParams functions

SolrParams seems to have most options for how to get whom from where,
but it is missing:

  public float getFieldFloat(String field, String param, float def);
  public String getFieldParam(String field, String param, String def);

Any objections to adding these functions?

Re: SolrParams functions

Posted by "J.J. Larrea" <jj...@panix.com>.
I've got those in in my local patched copy of Solr, so +0.5 on one less triviality to maintain, and +0.5 on set closure (but don't forget the non-default getFieldFloat as well). -J.J.