Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Matt Brown <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 13:59:21 UTC

Anyway to isolate Bloodhound to a single product?

Hello all,

I know it seems "counter-purpose" to bloodhound, but is there a way to
only have a single product or "elevate" a project to be /main/ ?

For our purposes, we have a single product, the infrastructure.  No
other groups are using bloodhound.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Anyway to isolate Bloodhound to a single product?

Posted by Matt Brown <ma...@gmail.com>.
I located a stackoverflow post that lead me to look at the [inherit]
part of trac.ini, which in turn lead me to base.ini

I attempted to change [components] sub multiproduct.* to "disabled"
and it immediately caused an error (of course).

I'm curious if I'm looking in the right direction.

Thanks!

Matt