Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/04 18:24:43 UTC

Remember Frappr? (Mapping Wicket users)

I was wondering the other day if there were any Wicket developers in
various European countries. Long ago while contributing to TiddlyWiki we
had used frappr for that purpose. It appears that there had been a similar
one for Wicket:
http://martijndashorst.com/blog/2006/02/19/wicket-group-at-frappr/

Unfortunately it appears that frappr was bought out, then taken offline. Is
anyone aware of an equivalent service? It's fun to see where everyone is
from.

-Clint

Re: Remember Frappr? (Mapping Wicket users)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
http://www.ohloh.net/p/wicket/map

--
Martin Grigorov