Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ri...@LibertyMutual.com on 2002/04/22 16:49:06 UTC

trying to upgrade 1.0-->1.1...

Greetings-

I have a Struts 1.0 working application, I am having a some issues getting
it running in 1.1.

I have looked around archives, etc. but did not find any upgrade docs
(though appendix D of upcoming Caveness book looks to cover that).

I am receiveing a NullPointerException from the digester trying to parse the
web.xml, from initApplicationConfig.

Errors out @ line 59, column 23 of ActionMappingFactory.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Rick

(p.s. - I am trying to get this running in VAJ)