Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Will Payne <wi...@mugwump.net> on 2020/02/03 12:03:37 UTC

Re: iPhone issues

Nobody else has seen this issue? :(

Was hoping 1.1.0 would magically fix it but it appears not.

Re: iPhone issues

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 7:03 AM Will Payne <wi...@mugwump.net> wrote:

> Nobody else has seen this issue? :(
>
> Was hoping 1.1.0 would magically fix it but it appears not.

There are a couple of open issues related to iOS functionality:

Mike has ownership of both of those issues and is working to resolve them -
I'm not sure the exact cause is known, so we did not have a fix for 1.1.0 -
hopefully we'll have something for the 1.2.0 release.

-Nick