Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rafael Kitover <ca...@debian.org> on 2000/08/11 08:05:56 UTC

reloading PerlHandlers

Hi all,

Firstly, I apologize if this comes up frequently, I did try to find it
in the archives/FAQs.

I just started playing with PerlHandlers, much simpler, faster and alot
more fun than I expected!

But, when I tweak the code of a module I have to do an apachectl
graceful or something, very annoying.

Now, I guess there's PerlFixupHandler or something, but there are also a
bunch of Apache children with their own version of the module...

Anyway, someone must have done this somewhere :)

TIA

--
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Re: reloading PerlHandlers

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Rafael Kitover wrote:

> Firstly, I apologize if this comes up frequently, I did try to find it
> in the archives/FAQs.

Not terribly hard, apparently.

> But, when I tweak the code of a module I have to do an apachectl
> graceful or something, very annoying.

(and perferctly normal:)

http://perl.apache.org/guide

73,