Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/05/11 23:46:03 UTC

aspectj plugin and 1.5 report

Hi Guys,

Just reporting back on the status on java 1.5, aspectj1.5 and the
aspectj plugin.  I did a test just switching the project.xml
dependencies to aspectrt-1.5.jar and aspectjtools-1.5.jar and
reinstalling the plugin (had to add the jars manually as I don't think
they're on ibiblio).  Everything seemed to work fine.  I've pasted my
project.properties below.  If anyone wants the little 'hello world' test
harness I coded up, let me know and I'll email it through.  I'm going to
test on larger projects today, but I don't envisage any problems.  I'll
let you know if I hit any.

project.properties

maven.compile.source=1.5
maven.compile.target=1.5
maven.compile.compilerargs=-Xlint:deprecation -Xlint:unchecked
maven.aspectj.source=1.5

Cheers
Adam

Re: aspectj plugin and 1.5 report

Posted by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net>.
Hi Carlos,

Turns out you have to use aspectj-DEVELOPMENT-20050510144051.jar because
of a problem with static imports.  Are you sure you want this in a
patch, it's a trivial dependency change and I don't know whether you
would want to enforce a jump to a development jar of aspectj?

Let me know if you still want a patch.

Cheers
Adam

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.