Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ac...@saysit.com on 2003/09/07 04:17:42 UTC

Bit confused: Admin Tool vs Manager Application

Hi All.
I'm on TC404, looking at manager configuration.
Is Administration Tool only available in TC3.x?
Is the Manager Applicatio only available in TC4.1+?
Seems like TC404 is somewhere in between.

Re: Bit confused: Admin Tool vs Manager Application

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
AFAICT, you'll need to update if you want that functionality.

-Tim

Posted by ac...@saysit.com.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.