Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Coleman, Chris" <Ch...@thalesgroup.com.au> on 2011/03/09 08:46:50 UTC

Models doco page typo?

At the bottom of this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/working-with-wicket-models.html

it says that the IModel interface was simplified in Wicket 2.0... should that really be Wicket 1.2?

Never heard of Wicket 2 and I can see the 'new' style interface in Javadocs for 1.5.

DISCLAIMER:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and previous e-mail messages
attached to it are private and confidential. They may contain proprietary or copyright
material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They are for
the use of the intended recipient only.  Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure,
copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is
strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in error, or
are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email,
copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be deemed a
waiver of any privilege or protection. Thales Australia does not warrant or represent
that this e-mail or any documents, files and previous e-mail messages attached are
error or virus free.

RE: Models doco page typo?

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I didn't realize that so I found this line on that page a bit confusing:

"The IModel interface was simplified in Wicket 2.0"

Maybe it should say:

"The IModel interface was simplified in Wicket 1.4"

now that 2.0 doesn't exist and the change was actually made in 1.4.

-

-

Re: Models doco page typo?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.