Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/03 21:32:42 UTC

WARNING: 1 link target could not be fully resolved and was now point to the top of the page or is dysfunctional.

Hi,

I am using FOP 0.95 and get the below error. I am using a somewhat
complicated page-sequence-master. I narrowed the area of the FO that is for
some reason not printing out.

WARNING: 1 link target could not be fully resolved and was now point to the
top of the page or is dysfunctional.

What does this mean?

I can prepare a repo of the problem if needed.

Thx

Re: WARNING: 1 link target could not be fully resolved and was now point to the top of the page or is dysfunctional.

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks. I confirmed that this does not happen in 1.0. I think I found a
work-a-around for 0.95. If I have any issues, I will post back. thx for the
help.

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.