Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Luiz Fernando Teston <fe...@caravelatech.com> on 2010/02/03 13:32:22 UTC

fast import and export on BundleFsPersistenceManager

Hi,

I'm using lots of data on JCR during some tests. It takes a long time to me
to fill that data, so, I'd like to import it, instead of create it every
time I run these tests.
I'd like to know if is ok to use the BundleFsPersistenceManager and simply
copy the directory. If this is not ok, is there any other better and/or
faster way to do that? This is only for tests purposes. I won't use it on
production.

Regards,

Teston

Re: fast import and export on BundleFsPersistenceManager

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Luiz Fernando Teston
<fe...@caravelatech.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if is ok to use the BundleFsPersistenceManager and simply
> copy the directory. If this is not ok, is there any other better and/or
> faster way to do that? This is only for tests purposes. I won't use it on
Yes, it works with simple directory copy for BundleFsPersistenceManager.

You could copy index files as well to speed up the repository boot
time . The default configuration using derby which is also file based
storage, it could be simple copy to backup.

-Guo