Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/04/07 06:06:20 UTC

RE: [vote] RMS (was RMS - Realm Management System)

Phil

First of all I need to seriously apologize for forgetting about both you
Phil and Henry.  Wow I'm really sorry I completely overlooked you guys.  BTW
I also overlooked Wes as well.

Now just to give you an update RMS is a high level API used to manage
application users, profiles, groups and permissions.  It's really over
simplified and will use Janus as a low level API.  Because of this it will
be able to access data in an LDAP directoru as well as statically defined
data in XML files like the server.xml or etc.

Alex

Re: [vote] RMS Results

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
+1 from me

- Vincent

[vote] RMS Results

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Hehe I just love it.  Can't go back to CVS anymore.

> Geting commons-math out is keeping me busy now, so it might take me a
> while
> to respond to pings; but any ideas / hacking would be much appreciated.

NP will catch you later.

Alex

RE: [vote] RMS (was RMS - Realm Management System)

Posted by Phil Steitz <st...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
You can ignore me on this one, I'm a +0.

On plus side, I'm happy with svn at last, so will be checking naming out
etc Phil :)

Hen