Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Qian Wang <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/21 00:30:17 UTC

how do i delete log files

how do i delete log files automatically?

thank you all very much.

Re: how do i delete log files

Posted by Qian Wang <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for that. What if the files reached the max
number of the configured value? Is there a way
I&#12288;to delete the files so the hard disk won't
get full?

I am using windows system, and I need to keep the logs
for sometime for late use.

Re: how do i delete log files

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.