Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Fabian López <fa...@syameses.com> on 2007/08/14 11:37:19 UTC

No Context configured to process this request - HTTP Status 500 -

Hi everyone,
I am using Nutch since few time. I have followed all the steps for using
Nutch, but when I execute:

rm -rf ~/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT*
cp nutch*.war ~/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT.war

And start tomcat again, I find this error in web server:

HTTP STATUS 500 - NO CONTEXT CONFIGURED TO PROCESS THIS REQUEST

And Tomcat worked well before. Root.war has been compressed on its folder,
in webapps folder. I am using Ubuntu. The thing is that I have other folders
in webapp folder, as /examples and tomcat works perfectly. Why ROOT FOLDER
doesn't work? What do I have to change to make it work?? I have been told to
change the server.xml Context tag, but when I did it Tomcat couldn't start
Thanks for your help. I changed too the WEB-INF/classes/nutch-site.xml
file, the searcher.dir property.

Thanks,
Fabian Lopez

Re: No Context configured to process this request - HTTP Status 500 -

Posted by Fabian López <fa...@syameses.com>.
i finallny installed tomcat 5.5 and worked. Extrange things, :D
Thanks for all

Posted by Cuongnhc <cu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian López <fa...@syameses.com>.
thanks Cuongnhc, but I always run tomcat with that command and still don't
work

Posted by Cuongnhc <cu...@gmail.com>.