Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 07:13:14 UTC

How to simulate multiple BILL_FROM_VENDOR addresses

We have a situation. We have our warehouses in multiple states. We receive
orders from one store (our website) and pack it from warehouse where we
think it is cheaper in terms of taxes. Problem is it takes the address of
the party which is attached to the store as payment to party. We want to
show the address of the registered office/warehouse from where it is being
packed.

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044