Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Tod Thomas <to...@verizon.net> on 2002/06/12 02:03:36 UTC

CVS Question

What is the difference between the lucene and lucene-sandbox cvs trees?  I'd like to pick up both the most recent stable build and the latest daily code drop.   Could somebody please send me a clue?

Thanks.

Re: CVS Question

Posted by Tod Thomas <to...@verizon.net>.
Thanks Otis.

I guess what I was getting at is if I wanted to contribute (eventually) is there a specific branch of the CVS tree I should pick up from.  I just followed the instructions on the jakarta CVS page and did a checkout on jakarta-lucene.  Correct?

BTW, is JavaCC really required to build Lucene?  Thought maybe I had a misplaced a CLASSPATH or envar when running the build.

Tod

Re: CVS Question

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.