Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ben Badnani <bb...@bu.edu> on 2021/06/22 15:54:20 UTC

Trouble configuring xalan-c_1.12

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

I hope it is ok for me to reach out as I am having trouble configuring
xalan-c version 1.12 on my ubuntu system.

I have been able to create the build files successfully, but get the
following errors when trying to configure:

CMake Error at cmake/XalanMsgLoaderSelection.cmake:50 (message):

  icu message loader unavailable

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  CMakeLists.txt:72 (include)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Ben

Re: Trouble configuring xalan-c_1.12

Posted by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net>.
Hi,

Since ICU support is autodetected, did you explicitly enable ICU support?  If so, your choices are to:

* install the ICU development packages

or

* disable ICU

Regards,