Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by César Álvarez Núñez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/24 13:14:18 UTC

Zookeeper 3.4.0 > Incomplete JavaDoc.

Mahadev and Team, congrats on finalizing 3.4.0!

I've found that JavaDoc does not include ZkUtil, Op, OpResult and
Transaction.
I've noticed also that many jira references included in
ReleaseNotes<http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.0/releasenotes.html>should
be removed since it "Resolution Status" is "Won't fix".

There is also some contributions like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-808 that are missing on
downloaded .tar.gz. Is it right?

BR,
/César.

Re: Zookeeper 3.4.0 > Incomplete JavaDoc.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Cesar,
 Thanks for pointing these out.

 I am looking to get 3.4.1 out soon. Would love to fix the ones you
mentioned in those.

Could you please open a jira to track javadoc issues?

thanks
mahadev