Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/03/25 12:43:41 UTC

press release and such

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get some coverage in the press for the announcement here in NL. I'm reaching out to some press contacts in the Netherlands. Is it ok to give them the press release beforehand (under embargo obviously)?

If yes, can somebody mail me the final text of the release?

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: press release and such

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013, at 08:12 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> who has the beers in the cooler ?

You *know* I do.

Hmmm. I have five New Glarus Coffee Stouts left. Seems appropriate for
Monday morning. First come, first serve...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: press release and such

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

RE: press release and such

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Just so I don't spoil the party
10am EDT, is 3 minutes time right ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

RE: press release and such

Re: press release and such