Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Elif Guner <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 20:51:31 UTC

using several websites on one portal

Hi,

I'd like to have two or more different sites on one portal. Currently
I am using different folders for the sites' content. Is there a way to
change the header and footer for different folders? I have two image
links on my portal, when I click on one, it'll show a different header
for example... Is this possible? If so, can you help me how to do it?

Thank you...

elif

Re: using several websites on one portal

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Use different decorators.