Posted to general@james.apache.org by Rustam Aliyev <ru...@code.az> on 2013/02/04 00:57:55 UTC

Release date of James Protocols 1.6.3

Hi,

Whenwe can expect Protocols 1.6.3?

Best,
Rustam.

Re: Release date of James Protocols 1.6.3

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the Mailbox vote is going to pass and I'll start the vote
for Protocols over the weekend/early next week.

Cheers,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan

Re: Release date of James Protocols 1.6.3

Posted by Rustam Aliyev <ru...@code.az>.
Hi Ioan,

It's ok, as long as we have a plan to follow. I didn't notice there were
dependency on SNAPSHOT.

Best,
Rustam.

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
I'll start the release process probably tonight.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan

Re: Release date of James Protocols 1.6.3

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Rustam,

That's good news.
All protocols will be released at the same time.

Ioan, as you stepped for this previously, do you have time to release
this week?
Otherwise, I will do it.

Thx, Eric

Posted by Rustam Aliyev <ru...@code.az>.