Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 16:44:33 UTC

only admins can upload files anymore

Hi Maxim,

the check in the AbstractUploadController prevents usual users from
uploading files.
Whenever a Non-Administrator in the conference room uploads a file, the
server rejects with "Insufficient permissions " message in the log.

There is an issue for that in:OPENMEETINGS-181 Point No 2

I think you recently added this check, can you review it?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: only admins can upload files anymore

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure thanks for pointing this out

--
WBR