Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jean-Guillaume LALANNE <je...@coming.fr> on 2001/03/05 19:03:51 UTC

Newbie question : Can I target with argument ?

Hi,

Is it possible to define ant target with arguments ??
I mean something like :

Command line :
build mytarget arg1 arg2 arg3

Build.xml :
<target name="mytarget" arguments="arg1,arg2,arg3" >
    <... where we use the variables arg1 arg2 arg3 ...
</target>

thanks for your help

Jean-Guillaume LALANNE

RE: Newbie question : Can I target with argument ?

Posted by james <ja...@unikala.com>.