Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2018/08/26 00:13:31 UTC

3.4.2 Release Update

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that progress towards a release is going well. I've
completed going through about 300 items I had tagged, now going through
every open bug since 3.4.1 was released and I've got about 90 more to go.

I'm still hoping that 3.4.2 will be the last of the 3.4 line and working
hard to make it a good one.

Lots of people have been helping but if anyone interested in helping, let
me know and I can likely give you pointers towards things to help with.

Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation