Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by wpzhonghuan <wp...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 03:26:26 UTC

how can I get source code of openoffice using git?

I sorry to send this email to ask the method that getting the source code using git, I have little idea about SVN. Hoping to get your reply.

2014-08-13

wpzhonghuan

Re: Re: how can I get source code of openoffice using git?

Posted by wpzhonghuan <wp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

2014-08-13

wpzhonghuan

https://github.com/apache/openoffice

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
Founder, UX Productivity

PGP key: http://www.kellypmk.net/pgp-key

Re: how can I get source code of openoffice using git?

Posted by Peter Kelly <ke...@gmail.com>.