Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com> on 2003/10/07 23:57:47 UTC

Page flow dependence on

A common scenario I've encountered is that some check made in an action's
execute() method correlates to what needs to be displayed in the view.

But how can I control page flow (i.e. this section of page gets displayed,
this one doesn't) based on the accumulated ActionError's?

Right now, I check-for/add error once in the action's execute(), then use
AGAIN via <c:if> to determine the page flow.

Just wondering if there's a good way to use the ActionErrors object for this
purpose.

Thanks for your help.

-Sasha