Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Richard Han <ri...@bitonic.com> on 2002/05/18 00:59:31 UTC

Build failure

Greeting,

I tried to build Slider from the latest nightly release, but got the following msg:

webdav-client:
    [javac] Compiling 81 source files to C:\dev\slider\jakarta-slide\build\client\classes
    [antlr] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/Tool
    [antlr] Exception in thread "main"

The only lib I did set was the  JSP Standard Tag Library, version 1.0 Beta 1

You help is appreciated!

richard

Re: Build failure

Posted by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net>.
I ran nto the same problem with the version from CVS. This is happening when
ant is trying to build the slide client. I only needed the slide server so I
modified the build.xml to build only the server.

-prabhakar