Posted to users@maven.apache.org by caner kaplica <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 12:57:19 UTC

Dashboard plugin

Is it possible to generate the dashboard plugin report in just one pass?What
i want to achieve is:generating the report by executing only "mvn site
dashboard:dashboard site:deploy" command

Re: Dashboard plugin

Posted by canerK <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info.It is also written in plugin's site but i was still
hoping for a "one pass" solution.

Re: Dashboard plugin

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dashboard plugin