Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/24 23:03:38 UTC

[6.0M1] Test results on Windows x86

In the Java 6 federated branch I see 2 sets of consistent failures:
  - the instrument test failures reported in HARMONY-6449, which should
not be blockers for M1
  - in DatagramSocketTest, test_connectLjava_net_InetAddressI and
test_connectLjava_net_SocketAddress both fail consistently with
"java.io.InterruptedIOException: The operation timed out". This may just
be a test timing issue - I'll see if I can get it to pass at all over
some more runs.

Apart from those, there are the usual intermittent failures in
swing/jdwp tests which are not regressions.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin