Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Na...@gdc4s.com> on 2007/07/30 18:02:18 UTC

[Tomahawk] jscookmenu scrollbar problem

I am using the JSCookMenu along with Trinidad and have an interesting
problem.  When I first load a page there is a scrollbar on the bottom of
the page but when I mouseover the JSCookMenu (expand each top-level
option) the scrollbar goes away.  This only happens in IE, the scrollbar
should not be there in the first place, how can I take care of this?

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com