Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@ThoughtWorks.net> on 2003/08/08 10:26:13 UTC

XP principles [ was "geronimo and avalon?" ]

James,

Any chance that this project could lean towards TDD?

That, obviously after you guys have booked code in, componentized it and
test covered it.  That and working out what to test, versus what will be
replaced etc.

Regards,

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...

Re: XP principles [ was "geronimo and avalon?" ]

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@ThoughtWorks.net>.
James,

>> Any chance that this project could lean towards TDD?
>

> I'd love it to.

:-)

>> That, obviously after you guys have booked code in, componentized it
>> and test covered it.  That and working out what to test, versus what
>> will be replaced etc.
>

> We've so much to do and quite a large community with some folks
> haven't been properly TDD infected yet so I'd not want to absolutely
> enforce that TDD must be done on all code but I'd hope it can become
> the norm.

Bit by bit though right ?

He he, the more I write here and the more often, the more ideas and
design that I throw in, the more i delay you n the others completing the
basics and shipping first src/bins right?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.