Posted to repository@apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/16 18:10:06 UTC

Copying Maven 2 artifacts to the Maven 1 repository

Hi,

Suppose I have a Maven 2 project and deploy my release artifacts to
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository for syncrhonization with ibiblio. I'd also
like Maven 1 projects to use the artifacts as dependencies. Will my
artifacts get automatically synchronized to the central Maven 1
repository, or should I also place them in
m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Copying Maven 2 artifacts to the Maven 1 repository

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 12/17/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> It's /maven/, not /maven1/