Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/12/30 00:05:06 UTC

[ANN] Maven Plugin Plugin 2.2 Released

The Maven team is pleased to annonunce the release of the Maven
Plugin Plugin, version 2.2.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/

You can run mvn -U to get the latest version of the plugin.

Changes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
version=12426&styleName=Html&projectId=11139

* [MPLUGIN-1] - Maven fails while developing plugin with 1.5
compliant sources
* [MPLUGIN-19] - Plugin generated docs contain unix new line chars
* [MPLUGIN-20] - java.util.MissingResourceException when execute
"site" goal.
* [MPLUGIN-7] - Reformat the autogenerated goal parameters page to
improve readability.
* [MPLUGIN-18] - Report should list phase for a goal, if any
* [MPLUGIN-22] - Allow specification of mojo extractors to be used

Re: [ANN] Maven Plugin Plugin 2.2 Released

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.

Just did it: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLUGIN-26

Re: [ANN] Maven Plugin Plugin 2.2 Released

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: [ANN] Maven Plugin Plugin 2.2 Released

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.